I was always intense and steady. At the university I earned the scholarship of the Hungarian Republic several times because due to my results I was in the best 1% of the students and because I was the leader of the civil law department’s student scientific circle as well as I was the head demonstrator at the civil law department. During my studies I worked at several law firms and I became the member of the legal committee of the stock exchange market. Before the establishment of the Madarassy Law Office in 2002 I had worked at several bigger law firms as candidate attorney at law and thereafter as attorney at law. I had the opportunity to study at the master course of some foreign university to improve my foreign professional language skills.
I was lecturer at the business law department of the Corvinus University for 8 years and I held lectures at different universities and colleges in English. Recently I am censor at the bar exams helping the education of the new lawyers.
In my free time I play sports, spend time with my family and play music.
Position: partner, head of the law office
Expertise: real estate law, corporate law, commercial law, financial law, IT law, EU law
Working languages: English, German
Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law (1993-98)
Budapest Economic University (lawyer-economist postgraduate)
Universität Hamburg, Germany and Universite d’Aix – Marseille III, France (LLM – Masters in Law and Economics)
Technische Universität Dresden, Germany (LL.M. – EU law)
University of European Studies, Torino, Italy – International business law
PhD studies (corporate governance)
+36 1 786 2003; +36 30 498 2196
- sale of high value real estates with different owners, draft of the agreements and conducting the transactions
- cooperating in the establishment of a well-known Hungarian financial corporation, helping in the license procedure, and drafting the template contracts
- successful legal procedure related to an unlawful immediate termination of employment
- full conducting of build-in attics transactions on the behalf of Irish investors
- establishment of mortgage for foreign companies
- reclaiming of a tender guarantee in the course of litigation
- participation of a transformation of a Hungarian llc to plc
- drafting collateral agreements related to high value and complex bank loan agreements
- enforcement of damages arising out of the premature termination of a lease agreement concluded for a definite period of time
- legal representation of companies having foreign (offshore) owners